Jeff Belzer - Ventura Real Estate
Contact Jeff for a free consultation on buying or selling a home in Ventura.
Best Deal in Ventura County
'Stay at Home' in style and comfort in your bright and airy Mediterranean inspired condo at The Ventura Cannery. This two bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms condo has many features including granite counter tops, recessed lighting, stainless steel appliances and wood-like floors. View details
Tuscan Home Tour with Jeff Belzer
Buy a Home in Ventura, CA
Have questions about the home buying process? Want to find out how to get the home you want at a price you can afford? Contact Jeff Belzer for advice and learn how to get started. A good agent can help you avoid overpaying while finding a home that truly fits your lifestyle.
Jeff is available to help buyers:
- Decide what type of property and neighborhood to look for.
- Understand the full process of buying a home, including identifying a property, writing and negotiating offers, managing and coordinating escrow and more.
- Pick a target move-in date.
- Understand the key factors that determine home value and know what to expect based on the current market.
- Get pre-approved for a home loan so sellers will take you seriously
- Find the right home, make the right offer and get accepted!
- Complete the full sales process including Escrow.
Sell a Home in Ventura, CA
Home value is based on several factors, including location, square footage, number of bedrooms, quality, condition and cleanliness. A good real estate agent knows how to present your home in a way that maximizes perceived value to the market.
Jeff is available to help sellers:
- Understand current market trends in Ventura and what you can expect to achieve.
- Set the right asking price.
- Stage the property to increase value and 'curb appeal'.
- Advertise the property using the most effective strategy for its price range.
- Show the property, select offers, negotiate with buyers and complete the sales process.